New version of TDR Implementation Research Toolkit is ready for you to explore
A revised version of the TDR Implementation Research Toolkit is now available online.
This version is divided into seven non-linear modules. The toolkit can be explored sequentially from the introduction to the end or used as stand-alone modules, depending on the unique needs of individuals or research teams.
The modules are presented graphically on the site landing page. To encourage users o navigate the site in their own way, each module also provides ‘signposts’ to relevant parts of the Toolkit, key resources and important ‘key messages’ .
We invite you to explore the new site and send us feedback / comments on your experience with using the Toolkit. Your feedback will help us improve on the contentacessibility and user-friendliness of this learning resource. A feedback form is provided on each page.
Additional information is available at http://www.who.int/tdr/publications/topics/ir-toolkit/en/ and http://www.who.int/tdr/capacity/strengthening/ir-training/en/
Latest blog post
- 22 Jun 2018Paving the Way for Access to Medicines in Ghana
- 05 Feb 2018Unified action needed to ensure the world is safe from emerging infectious ...
- 07 Jan 2018To Achieve Universal Health Coverage, We Must Connect the Dots Between Inno...
- 31 May 2017The Government of Japan’s continuing commitment to improving health outco...
- 20 Mar 2017strengthening the prevention and control of neglected diseases in indonesia
- 11 Jan 2017The ADP Public Forum, Jakarta, Indonesia (19 October 2016)
- 09 Nov 2016How ADP works: 7-minute video
- 02 Nov 2016New technologies for malaria, TB and selected NTDs: What’s in the pipelin...
- 03 Oct 2016New approaches to priority setting – health technology assessment in Indo...
- 05 Sep 2016Strengthening the prevention of neglected tropical diseases in Tanzania