Planning and coducting an imprementation research project
- A guide to Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK Guide) (Fifth edition). Newton Square: Project Management Institute Inc.; 2000.
- Fundamentals of implementation research. Chapel Hill: MEASURE Evaluation Implementation Research Technical Working Group; 2015. (https://www.measureevaluation.org/resources/publications/ms-12-55, accessed 16 October 2017).
- Nasiru, S.G. et al. Breaking community barriers to polio vaccination in Northern Nigeria: the impact of a grass roots mobilization campaign (Majigi). Pathogens and Global Health. 2012; 106(3):166–71.
- Hanson, K., et al. Vouchers for scaling up insecticide-treated nets in Tanzania: methods for monitoring and evaluation of a national health system intervention. BMC Public Health. 2008; 8:205.
- Reproduced from: Project/programme monitoring and evaluation (M&E) guide. Geneva: International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies; 2011.
- Neff M.J. Informed consent: what is it? Who can give it? How do we improve it? Respiratory Care. 2008; 53(10):1337–41.
- Giordano J., et al. Confidentiality and autonomy: the challenge(s) of offering research participants a choice of disclosing their identity. Qual Health Research. 2007; 17(2): 264–75.
- Handbook: Good laboratory practice (2nd edition). Geneva: Special Programme for Research and Training in Tropical Diseases (TDR); 2001 (http://www.who.int/tdr/publications/training-guideline-publications/good-laboratory-practice-handbook/en/, accessed 17 October 2017).
- Travis P. et al. Overcoming health-systems constraints to achieve the Millennium Development Goals. Lancet. 2004; 364(9437): 900–6.
Chaplowe SG. Monitoring and Evaluation Planning. American Red Cross/CRS M&E Module Series. Washington, DC and Baltimore, MD: American Red Cross and Catholic Relief Services; 2008.
Effective Project Planning and Evaluation in Biomedical research. Geneva: Special Programme for Research and Training in Tropical Diseases (TDR); 2005.
Faden RR et al. An ethics framework for a learning health care system: a departure from traditional research ethics and clinical ethics. Hastings Center Report, 2013. 43(s1):S16–S27.
Fundamentals of implementation research. Chapel Hill: MEASURE Evaluation Implementation Research Technical Working Group; 2015. PDF document available for download at https://www.measureevaluation.org/resources/publications/ms-12-55.
Adamou B et al. Guide for monitoring scale-up of health practices and interventions. Chapel Hill: MEASURE Evaluation; 2013.
Kass NE et al. The research treatment distinction: A problematic approach for determining which activities should have ethical oversight. Hastings Center Report, 2013. 43:s1.
Project/programme monitoring and evaluation (M&E) guide. Geneva: International Federation of red Cross and Red Crescent Societies; 2011.
Sample monitoring and evaluation of scale-up strategy for a gender-integrated health governance project. Chapel Hill: MEASURE Evaluation; 2013.