Having already taken the MOOC on IR and read the recommended materials, by now you will have a good understanding of what IR is and the centrality of the team in meeting your research objectives. At this stage, you should have identified your main stakeholders and constituted your initial research team. The roles and responsibilities of each member of the team should be established and appropriate for the research problem to be addressed by your proposal.
Refresher on IR fundamentals
- Reflect on the research problem/challenge your team is developing a research project to address.
- Review the composition of your team and assess their roles and responsibilities in your planned project.
- Refresh your understanding of the following:
- What is IR and what are its key characteristics?
- How did you identify the IR problem you are addressing in your proposal?
- What are the steps involved in your IR project?
- How could the scaling up of a programme or intervention benefit from an IR project?
- How did you formulate your IR research question(s)?
- Who are the main stakeholders, how do you identify and integrate them into your project?