Refresher on IR fundamentals
- Reflect on the research problem/challenge your research project will address.
- Review the composition of your team and assess their roles and responsibilities in your planned project.
- Refresh your understanding of the following:
- What is IR and what are its key characteristics?
- How did you identify the IR problem you are addressing in your proposal?
- What are the steps involved in your IR project?
- How could the scaling up of a programme or intervention benefit from an IR project?
- How did you formulate your IR research question(s)?
- Who are the main stakeholders, how do you identify and integrate them into your project?