Introduction to Implementation Research
- SDG 3: Ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages. New York: United Nations; 2017 (http://www.un.org/sustainabledevelopment/health/, accessed 16 October 2017).
- Status report 2017: Access and Delivery Partnership (ADP). New York: United Nations Development Programme; 2017. (http://adphealth.org/upload/resource/ADP_Status_Report_2017.pdf, accessed 16 October 2017).
- Guidelines for the treatment of malaria. Third edition. Geneva: World Health Organization; 2015 (http://www.who.int/malaria/publications/atoz/9789241549127/en/, accessed 16 October 2017).
- Adapted from de Savigny D. and Kuepfer I. (2015). Phase IV Studies. In: Field Trials of Health Interventions: A Toolbox. 3rd Edition. Eds. Smith P.G., Morrow R.H., Ross D.A. Chapter 22. Oxford: Oxford University Press; 2015.
- In reality, some steps may occur simultaneously.
- For further reading and in-depth discussion on IR see: Implementation research in health: a practical guide. Geneva: World Health Organization; 2013 (http://www.who.int/alliance-hpsr/resources/implementationresearchguide/en/, accessed 16 October 2017).